easter in a jar ... it's a good thing

Monday, March 29, 2010


I was reading the April 2010 Martha Stewart Living magazine on the weekend and just knew that I had to make the easter candy-jar gift that was featured on page 51 for a friend that I was going to visit this morning.

I used an assortment of m&m easter candies and a small chocolate bunny inside a simple cookie jar. I tied a small blue ribbon on the bunny and a larger striped ribbon on the jar. I found a small "ticket" from my scrapbooking supplies that I was able to make into a tag to hang from the ribbon ... I added the words "have a hoppy day" to the ticket and tied it to the ribbon with a piece of string.




This was so easy to make ... but if you have to drive the finished project somewhere ... drive slowly so that the candies don't move around too much!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!