stationery designs

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


I started some "spring cleaning" on my computer this morning ...
deleting files, organizing, etc ... but as often happens when I start
working on my computer, I get an idea and start creating more files.
Take for example this collection of pictures that I just put
together to highlight some of the stationery designs that I created
prior to getting sick and having brain surgery last spring.


... these were created after a trip to Paris with my daughter Haley ...


... as were these ...


... a little more colour and a little more vintage with these ...


... I love nature - especially birds - and our cottage is
always a wonderful source of inspiration ...


... love the look of printing on kraft paper - so organic ...




... maybe it's from so many years studying
typography - but i looove letters ...


... baby announcements and mommie/family cards
 are my favourite kinds of stationery to design because
they are so personal and they just make you smile ...


... I started making these little cd calendars a couple of years ago
- they look so cute sitting on your desk - the one I made for 2010 has
the saying "Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal." on this month's
page - love that saying but I don't know who wrote the quote ...


... sometimes I wish that it was Christmas all year long
- not the presents - just the spirit ...



... and a little more holiday! ...
We are going on holidays next week with the kids for March
Break and I think that I may need to pack a sketch book and my
watercolour pencils because I'm suddenly in the mood to do
some more designing!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!