happily ever after

Thursday, January 6, 2011


Happy New Year!

Okay ... so I'm a little late but my Christmas holidays seemed never ending and it's taken me a while to get back into my routine! I hope that you had a wonderful holiday whether you were taking part in family traditions or making some new ones!

We took our daughters to Disney World for Christmas. We have never been away from home on Christmas day but our girls are older now and we've been promising to take them to Disney again for a while. Our family had a great time and I think that this is a Christmas that they will remember fondly forever.


 We posed for pictures with lots of characters ... something that my husband was sure that the girls would not be into at their age and we would not have to "deal with on this trip" ... but they did ... we have pictures of every princess and character that we saw ...
... even my husband got into the characters after a while as you can see in this shot with Buzz Lightyear!

Disney was so inspiring ... the details on everything ... it was so over whelming and my head was going a mile a minute at times. I took almost 2,000 photos in 7 days so I know that they will be keeping me busy for a while as I work on memory books for the girls. I also purchased a Make Your Own Vinylmation collectible figure and I'm eager to "decorate" it soon ... I'll share more about it in another post! 

I've got a lot of projects planned for my classes this winter ... I have updated my class website and you can also see them on the Scrapbook Queens website .

I have lots on the go with a wedding stationery project that is almost ready to print and a paper crafting show I'm going to be attending in April. I'm going to be at the Scrapbook Queens' booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener . We are just working on the booth location and design ... and I'll share more once all of the details have been confirmed. I'm so looking forward to a busy and healthy 2011!

... and they all lived happily ever after ...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!