photoshop actions - just playing around

Thursday, July 7, 2011

This picture of my daughter was on my post yesterday ... it was attached to my fashionista clipboard ... and I thought that I'd share with you what I did to create this photo.

To be honest ... I'm not totally sure what I did ... I am still learning! I do know that I was playing with my Photoshop Actions. I was reading about actions on Rebecca Cooper's blog - she has some great tutorials there for Photoshop that are quite easy to follow. It was there that I stubbled across Pamela Topping's website and her Photoshop Actions. Pamela has some free goodies if you are interested in trying out some actions on your own photos.

I encourage you to pop by to visit both of these talented ladies if you are interested in learning something new ... Rebecca is doing a giveaway on her blog for one of Pamela's Action packages ... oh what fun! I'd love to win any of them but if I had to pick just one I think that I'd go for "Secret Treasures"!

3 comments:

  1. Lori thanks for stopping by and I could always use another Canadian on board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Just found your blog - I've loved scrolling through it!

    ReplyDelete